Asus Manufacturers are alleged working on a new tabled branded as Asus VivoTab Note 8 M80TA. According to the reports the tablet might be unveiled on upcoming CES. It comes wacom digitizer support and will launch bearing a price tag of $299.
Asus has manufactured many tablets before including the Nexus and FonePad best selling series. The Asus VivoTab Note 8 is said to take on the Dell Venue 8 pro tablet and Lenovo’s Yoga Tablets in USA. Specifications of Asus VivoTab Note 8 tablet are however revealed by Mobilegeeks but exact release date is not confirmed yet except the only hope of CES, 2014.
Asus VivoTab Note 8 Tablet packs a 8 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution and having just 10.95mm thickness. It is powered by a 1.8 GHz Quad core Intel Bay Trail based Atom Z3740 Bay Trail processor clubbed with 2GB RAM. Asus ViVoTab Note 8 is supposedly to run on Windows 8.1 OS.
Asus VivoTab Note 8 camera specs includes a 5 megapixel rear shooter along with 1.2 megapixel front facing camera. Inbuilt storage of the tablet is unknown yet but expandable memory can be upgraded up to 32GB or 64GB. For power supply tablet depends on a 3950mAh battery.
Tablet includes 3G/4G LTE connectivity features, however it is not written on stone yet and only Asus is going to confirm it on CES, 2014 if we get lucky.
Asus VivoTab Note 8 Specifications and Features
- Display : 8 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution
- processor : 1.8 GHz Quad core Intel Bay Trail based Atom Z3740 Bay Trail
- OS : Windows 8.1 OS
- Rear Camera : 5 megapixel rear shooter
- Front Camera : 1.2 megapixel
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 and 3G/4G LTE
- Memory Specs : 2GB RAM, 32GB or 64GB
- Dimensions : 220.9 x 133.8 x 10,95 mm.
- Battery : 3950mAh